H&K USP .45
The replica is almost perfectly copied. It has got trademarks based on the real firearm. It has a DA type trigger mechanism. There is no need to cock the hammer in order to take a shot – thanks to that we can carry a loaded replica with the hammer in its primary position. Another interesting solution taken from the real firearm is the so called “decocker” which is responsible for decocking the hammer.
It allows for a secure release of the cocked hammer without the threat of a random shot. The same switch is also the safety.
The replica is fed by a two-row metal magazine which holds the green-gas tank. The magazine holds 25 6mm BB pellets. The magazine release button is very small, nevertheless, it allows to release the magazine with both the left and the right hand. Thanks to its small size it is difficult to release the magazine by accident. The replica is also equipped with an ambidextrous slide release lever.
A big anti-skid pistol grip guarantees a secure and comfortable hold of the replica in the hand. Adding the well visible aiming sights we get a replica that is stable and accurate while shooting.
The set includes:
OUT OF STOCK
- Full open chamber blowback
- Very powerful blowback ‘kick’
- Bottom easy BB loading of magazine
- Short throw trigger
- Tactical ‘white dot’ front and rear sights
- Dual safety feature – thumb grip and manual
- Non tool Slide removal for service and hop adjust
- Updated ‘modern’ design of the iconic 1911
- Glass bead blasted real metal surface
- Chromed barrel for durability and the cool look
- Double diamond slim line G10 grip sides
- Laser engraved logo’s and individual serial no.
OUT OF STOCK
- Picatinny accessory rail.
- 3-dot sight system.
- Barrel threaded for silencer.
- Optional safety lever included.
- Gas Blowback.